Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
GA. 1985 Regal 28' 454 Chevy
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
i have a question what is the couch like under that cover is there a reason the cover is on

arberg aka william

Posts: 8 | Location: cheektowaga ny | Member Since: 09-01-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tommy B. Willis
posted Hide Post
It will probably be reupholstered.
Tommy

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty."

8408-3125-28FP3
1985 28' Regal
454 Chevrolet
P32 Chassis

Posts: 56 | Location: Central Mississippi  | Member Since: 05-26-2006Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reported at 2009-09-15 21:23:46:
"when i called on this unit, he informed me that it was sold."
Thank you for the report. I really appreciate the help! Thumbs Up

I've called and left a message. I am currently waiting for the seller, or a posting by the buyer, confirming this before I move it.

Anyone here get this great coach? I believe that this was the only place he listed it.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of jsloan
posted Hide Post
I'm of the impression that Tommy/MS may have scored this one. When I called the seller, he thought it was the guy who bought it. (because of the area code) Evidently whoever it was had a sister in Atlanta that drove up and paid the man.

~Jeff~

1984 28' Regal P30

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello to all who have been interested in my Barth. I have agreed to sell it to a gentleman in Mississippi. He has not even seen the coach but has sent a substantial earnest money deposit. It was to be picked up yesterday but the weather in the southeast is horrible with 3-5 inches of rain a day for the next several days.

I feel it is sold but as they say "it's not over until it's over". If the board wants to remove my contact information that's ok. I can repost it if this falls through.

Someone ask why the sofa had a cover. It is a new sofa and I wanted to keep it looking that way. The man I bought it from had a new sofa he was going to put in and included it in the deal.

This is a great site with lots of great people and endless information and I have received over 30 inquiries on my coach.

Thanks again to everyone.

Posts: 5 | Location: USA | Member Since: 09-08-2009Report This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Willie B:
I feel it is sold but as they say "it's not over until it's over". If the board wants to remove my contact information that's ok. I can repost it if this falls through.
I'll leave it up until you say it's sold.

Just come back here and post again that you need it relisted or that it is sold. Per request... contact info removed.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for a Barth for at least 3 years. I think I lurked on the board for at least a year. Missed the Regency that was west of Dallas because of a back injury, anyway, Willie B. is correct about the weather. It is rotten. He is north of Atlanta and I am holed up in Williamson, Ga. waiting for a break in it and the traffic. I have every intention of returning to Ms in it early next week.

Tommy/MS

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty."

8408-3125-28FP3
1985 28' Regal
454 Chevrolet
P32 Chassis

Posts: 56 | Location: Central Mississippi  | Member Since: 05-26-2006Report This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy/MS:
I have every intention of returning to Ms in it early next week.
Congrats Tommy... Let me know when you have it! cheers

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

posted Hide Post
This looks like a great coach and a very good deal. Ours is the same year, size, model.... We have just begun the process of rebuilding the suspension on the front end.

We bought our Barth before we really knew much about them but we were planning a trip out west and ran across it. Our plan was to sell it after our "once in a lifetime trip" but after discovering this sight I am thinking we might just keep it. It still looks great and just needs a lot of basic mechanical stuff and fixing up. I need to take some pictures of it and post them.

Dave Stauffer: 1985 28' Regal

Posts: 6 | Location: Orrville, Ohio | Member Since: 08-17-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Orville Ohio ....home of Smuckers, not? Small town, does Lou Lawrence still live there?

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, home of Smuckers. I don't know about Lou Lawrence. My dad knows several Lawrences so I will ask him. My parents have lived here for 50 some years.

Posts: 6 | Location: Orrville, Ohio | Member Since: 08-17-2009Report This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy/MS:
I have every intention of returning to Ms in it early next week.
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
Congrats Tommy... Let me know when you have it! cheers
Just got an email
quote:
Bill,
I made it back to Mississippi last night with it. Got out of Atlanta between rain and rush hour. Too exhausted to get out of a chair right now. You just do not know how much I appreciate you and every one else on the Board.
Late

Tommy
Good Deal - glad to hear it! Thumbs Up

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Tommy, congratultions!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Congratulatioins Tommy!!

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the congrat's.
Tommy