Forums    Barth Journeys    Welcome home Garry!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Welcome home Garry!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted
Wow! Over 5K miles in your Barth this summer. I spent the morning going over your whole odyssey. What a great trip. We will be heading out to Phoenix after Christmas and it is about that distance round trip, but with a 4 month interlude in Arizona. Can't wait!
Love your website too. I'll be tuned in next summer for sure.
Have a great winter, it must feel good to get home though.
Best regards to you and Annie.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Don, Anne and I were coming through Colorado toward Durango, and seen what looked like a Barth. I had seen Gary's Barth last year and met him and Annie. I told Anne that I thought that was him ahead of us because that was the same color and size and he had said in his blog that he had traded for a ford pu. We speeded up to about 80 mph to catch him. Gary stopped and we all went and had lunch at Randy's in Durango. We had a really nice visit. He has said he was on his way home.

We are back in ABQ for a few days. Anne has some Training seminars to attend tuesday and then we will be going to the baloon festival for the rest of the week.

Take care and have a nice day. Happy motoring. Sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09

Picture of garryp
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Don and Ray. Don, this was my 4th Odyssey. Blogs of the other three can be browsed also, assuming they are still working! Thanks for the comments.

It was a big surprise to see Anne waving at me to open my window at a traffc light. It as great to see Ray and Anne, and I appreciated that they took the time to lunch with me. It was interesting to hear of Ray's upgrades to his Barth also.

After five months on the road it is nice to be back in the stick house. But it will not take long for the urge to travel again surfaces.

Don, if I can be of any assistance while you are in AZ, let me know. If you are going to Phx, Winter is sure the time to go!

Enjoy that ballon ride, Ray and Anne!

Posts: 209 | Location: AZ | Member Since: 09-01-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post