Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

77 24 footer in Oregon
 Login now/Join our community

posted

Posts: 20 | Location: Laramie, WY | Member Since: 07-13-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I've requested additional photos - will post if I receive them. It would be interesting to see what the exterior looks like - he states it has a bustle on it. Looks like a quality job.
quote:
Remodeled 24' Barth motorhome - $5000

Recently remodeled classic 24' Barth motorhome 1977. Open, bright floor plan. Only 47K original miles. I love the size of this rig because if you can hang the rear end over the curb it will fit into one parking space but still has a ton of room inside. Too many extras to list but here are a few Remodeled Interior; New upholstery, laminate flooring, tables/ countertops, fixtures, microwave, carpet, new furnace, new hot water heater, all new vents Mechanical; GMC 454 lots of power, fuel tank removed and flushed, all new fuel lines/ filters, rebuilt carb, new water pump, new belts, hoses, plugs wires etc. Brand new siped tires, new propane safety valve, newer brakes, rebuilt radiator, 4 deep cycle batteries, small solar panel, runs great, drives great. Very cool looking. Phone is the best way to contact me @ 503-320-0391 Coach has sold

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Seems to be in pretty decent shape...

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Seems kind of heavy. 4 feet of coach only weighs 200 pounds according to my plate.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems kind of heavy. 4 feet of coach only weighs 200 pounds according to my plate.

454 engine weighs the same on a 24 ft coach as a 34 ft coach

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
It's nice to know that a coach has been sold from our site...

I received a call yesterday and was told that this coach has been sold - he thanked me for putting up the pictures on our site.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people who just hang up on me when I request additional photos. I tell them the truth... I just want images so that our members may have the opportunity to purchase your Barth.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they don't believe me when I tell them I only want photos... The question keeps getting asked, "How much is this going to cost me?"

- ZERO - ZILCH - NOT A CENT - FREE - GRATIS -

Here's the truth... You're doing us a favor by supplying pics and the data tag - likewise, I do you a favor by giving you free exposure on the Premier Barth Coach Website.

It's not bragging if it's the truth... right? Big Grin

Sounds like a win-win for all. Smiler

So... who got this coach?

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis