Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1973 in Albion, MI
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I found this and could not find and old listing in here so thought i would post. Of anyone has seen or sees the inside let me know. If it seems good might drive to see it.
http://battlecreek.craigslist.org/rvs/4519561856.html

Posts: 13 | Location: Ks | Member Since: 10-29-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Quote: it is in in pretty fair shape for being a 73, there are no leaks to my knowledge, it has a toilet and a shower, a nice kitchen, and all of the beds are in good working order. it was made by chevy and has a 454 motor in it oh yeah and it runs!!! new back brakes,
see pics
come and check it out call Jim 517-629-7950
:unquote

Question: how do you test for "and all of the beds are in good working order"??

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want to know about it but would suggest a thorough cleaning to whoever buys it!

Posts: 13 | Location: Ks | Member Since: 10-29-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't want to know about it

?? Then why did you say:
"If it seems good might drive to see it."

If somebody in the group, from far away, is genuinely interested, contact the seller and me to arrange for me to put eyes on it. less than an hour drive from home.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, i was being sarcastic about not wanting to know how they tested the beds out, wink, wink! Me and my husband wanted to go see it but that would be over 20hrs round trip and currently our weekends are consumed with trying to clean out his mothers house so we can get her moved closer to us so well have to wait and see if its still available when we are done there and if so we will take a mini vacation to go see it. I figured at that time i can contact the seller to see if he can post inside pictures. Thanks for the offer but i would hate to bug you guys.

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Take him up on his offer ---

you will get a fair and honest appraisal...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post