Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1992 Barth Breakaway 30BS - now $14995 (Bellingham)
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1992 Barth Breakaway 30BS - now $14995 (Bellingham)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://bellingham.craigslist.org/rvd/5203440349.html

This classic diesel pusher is ready to go! With less than 89,000 miles on the Cummins turbocharged diesel engine and Allison transmission you know you have years of adventures ahead of you!
The first thing you'll notice as you walk up the automatically extended step is the light interior, Tawny Beige finish on the birch cabinets and matching flooring keep the interior bright even when it's dark and rainy outside! The living area has a table and reclining swivel chair, a fold out sofa so your guests are comfortable no matter how long they stay, and the front passenger seat swivels for additional seating.
In the kitchen you'll find sink, stove top with flush mount cover, microwave, and fridge/freezer, with plenty of cabinets for storage.
The bathroom area can be closed off from both sides for privacy and has a door to the toilet and sink for guests convenience.
In the bedroom you'll find ample closet space, a queen bed, and a TV.
It is equipped with a CB radio and backup camera for traveling safety!
Set up is a snap with a hydraulic leveling system. It has an awning to keep you cool outside and dual air conditioners to keep you cool inside!
see pics
☎ 3607345112

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Doug, for the way you've been posting ad text and also phone numbers along with links. On down the road, it will be interesting to look back at these

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
Nice looking rig..anything catch anyone's eye for probs/concerns?..Right up my alley..ohhh wait, my alley is 3200 miles away.. :/ anyone ever get or do they even have an extended warranty..say for a year after purchase covering engine and drive train probs? trying to figure out how I could buy a rig from so far away and have some sort of piece of mind in case it had a MAJOR problem within a month or two of purchase..

Mike W

Posts: 426 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
...contact some of the members here to do an honest inspection for you!
But usually there isn't any warranty on a used older motorhome from a private seller!
Sometimes there may be a warranty from a commercial seller!
And having done due diligence...
Carpe Diem: seize the moment more often or you will miss out on life and never truely be happy.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
I agree, hence my questions re: the members map.. Would be nice to be able to contact folks within a certain radius of what you were interested in.. The answer I seem to get is..."..it hasn't been kept up..' sooooooo why not? Is it some sort of major tech problem? or.......?

Newbie gets to ask dumb questions.. Smiler

Mike W

Posts: 426 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
The stock no. seems to indicate it is a consignment.

http://www.vacationland-rv.com...am-98229-wa/3941504/

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
http://skagit.craigslist.org/rvd/5296757095.html

Where is Bellingham?

1992 Barth Breakaway 30BS-PRICE REDUCED!! - $14995

This classic diesel pusher is ready to go! With less than 89,000 miles on the Cummins turbocharged diesel engine and Allison transmission you know you have years of adventures ahead of you!
The first thing you'll notice as you walk up the automatically extended step is the light interior, Tawny Beige finish on the birch cabinets and matching flooring keep the interior bright even when it's dark and rainy outside! The living area has a table and reclining swivel chair, a fold out sofa so your guests are comfortable no matter how long they stay, and the front passenger seat swivels for additional seating.
In the kitchen you'll find sink, stove top with flush mount cover, microwave, and fridge/freezer, with plenty of cabinets for storage.
The bathroom area can be closed off from both sides for privacy and has a door to the toilet and sink for guests convenience.
In the bedroom you'll find ample closet space, a queen bed, and a TV.
It is equipped with a CB radio and backup camera for traveling safety!
Set up is a snap with a hydraulic leveling system. It has an awning to keep you cool outside and dual air conditioners to keep you cool inside!

contact name:Joe ☎ (360) 734-5112

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
Bellingham Washington is about 90 miles north of Seattle on Interstate 5. Or coming from the Canadian Border on I-5 south , about 25 miles or so..

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
While the map is not being updated (and wouldn't be for "Sightings" anyway), one could use one's own location in conjunction with Google Maps to determine the best route and the distance.

In any event, keeping the Barthmobile map updated would, in view of other available resources, be a waste of time.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Just ask for someone to help. I've been to PPL many times since we live in Houston to look over a coach. I just tell the salesperson what I'm doing and they have been very understanding and answered my questions. They also volunteer to call the potential buyer and talk with them about the particular coach. Since they now have two locations someone in Austin or San Antonio will be closer to the New Braunfels lot.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just more difficult to find than a map.

I rest my case... Smiler

Picture of Rt66
posted Hide Post
Hi all. New here. We are going to look at this rig after work. Can you give me suggestions on what to look for?

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 12-06-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rt66
posted Hide Post
I noticed in the pics that the center dash plate is broken. Would this be replaceable? I would also like to replace the sofa. Is there a link available?

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 12-06-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
RT, might check this thread for what to look for..

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/5621045161

Good luck and please post what you found..

wrong coast to check ANYTHING out it seems lately :/

Mike W

Picture of Rt66
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike!...I've printed the check list and I founf brochure pdf for this coach...thanks again