Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Data tag info, weight & tire questions
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
Awwwww.....poor gal......out in public with no makeup on and barely wearing any clothes.....so sad....

BUT WAIT!!!

My crystal ball tells me that in the near future a totally whacked-out couple from Staten Island will work their butts off to really spiff her up and have her looking proud and "REGAL" again!

Woo Hoo!

That's right folks, we bought her! Big Grin

More photos and details to come, as well as thanks to some very special people whose advice has been fantastic.

Needless to say I am excited beyond belief, in fact I wish there were more emoticons on this forum. Right now I could use some that are dancing for joy, doing cart wheels and flipping out in general! LOL
Heading out to pick up Wayne at Newark airport where no doubt we will be hugging and dancing at the arrival gate, later folks, Diane Smiler

Posts: 24 | Location: Staten Island & the Catskills, NY | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
So happy for you. Congrats.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
When I read your "WOO HOO" post I think I sensed a little excitement. The very best to you. DD

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you Diane......be sure to post pics so we can all share in the before and after. I know you will be happy with your new addition, and with ALL the knowledge on this site, it's like having a shop full of mechanics willing to give you advise. The Barthers here are a GREAT group of people. Congrats again. cheers

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
When you guys are finished, this will be one of the most unusual/unique Barths around. Making that rear engine compartment into a massive storage area is a neat idea. Hope you can find out what it was from the factory. Your thought that some big piece of equipment, like a big generator, was located there, gets my vote.
BTW, being of Italian origin, I'm sure Bill will come up with some more emotional emoticons
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
One more unusual thing. I was just studying the pictures and noticed what appears to be a driver's door. Not common on Barths.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
One more unusual thing. I was just studying the pictures and noticed what appears to be a driver's door. Not common on Barths.

Nick

All (but one) I have seen were on commercial or government gassers.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
So happy for you. Congrats.

Mary

Quote: The very best to you. DD

Quote: Congrats to you Diane

Heartfelt thanks Mary, Dick, and T&T&B! Looking forward to meeting all of you, if not at the next GTG perhaps at a future one!

Posts: 24 | Location: Staten Island & the Catskills, NY | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
When you guys are finished, this will be one of the most unusual/unique Barths around.

It is so awesome to hear that, thank you Jim & Tere! Truth be told, we've had a real bad year here due to us both losing very close beloved family members in a matter of months. Hence we've needed something uplifting like this to come our way.

LOL Sheesh, I'm surprised he hasn't come up with dozens more! Wink

I guess somesome should have sent Bill a memo that a 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Ukranian, Leo, was joining the forum! Razzer

Picture of Diane & Wayne
posted Hide Post
quote:
somesome

Duh...that's supposed to be "someone"
Me thinks it's time to go to sleep!

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Diane & Wayne:
LOL Sheesh, I'm surprised he hasn't come up with dozens more! Wink
I add them as I find them. Tooling Along

I try to keep them looking about the same size/type. Send me some good links to the Specific Emotional Emoticons and I'll add 'em in too if they have the same look and feel. Computer

Still looking for a good one with crossed arms sticking his tongue out. Big Grin

BTW: Because we have so many new members here, I'll let you all in on a little secret. I am not a webmaster or expert on anything when it comes to website development or implementation of coding. I do this in my spare time with mirrors and a curtain. On occasion I've been know to add a little fog and a loud voice, but that's the extent of my powers. I also use humor to redirect your gaze so you'll never know how much or little I truly know. Wink

But, if you see something that you think this site could use, or you've used something that makes another forum run better... Send it my way for preview in a PM or email and I'll try to play with the coding if it's a fit for our site. Everything from our maps, data tag project, to the drawing you see on our site was "Tweaked" in the basement and then put on our site. I am not afraid to try anything, and our group of "Unnamed Basement Dwellers" love to play with new website gadgets.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Bill NY, for a guy who claims NOT to be a webmaster or expert on our site, you sure you're not hiding behind that curtain.....this is a GREAT site, and I think that the other members will support my statement in saying that you do an absolutely FANTASTIC job of keeping us all together, posting pics etc (for us who can't figure it out), adding avatars for members, the list is just endless.......

We ALL appreciate your service, and where would Barthmobile be without you (and Dave Bowers), maybe a newsletter or two, but, certainly not something as wonderful as this.

Here's to our expert webmaster Bill NY cheers Thumbs Up Big Grin Smiler Wink

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I think T&T&B says it for all of us
x 10 Thanks Bill

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Bill NY, what's the GVWR on your 33'?
here is my tag rusty

looking at their tag next

it states 18k plus 5900 granning tag

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
It is like redoing a home don't rely on the first estimate just think it as an boat that needs work .You will love it when you take it out on its first ride and camp in it. You will meet many new friends and have many great encounters. that is (the bees knees} what you wished for great having you abord.
have fun
lenny
as for bill hes is the greatest

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post