Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

19??
 Login now/Join our community

posted
new to site..looking to buy a trlr, ad says 31ft 1977 barth executive...has good title and looking for any info on this camper, can i find info using the serial no#

Posts: 10 | Location: gainesville | Member Since: 11-19-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forums! Gainesville, FL (I live 20 miles north) or elsewhere?

The Map/Data Tag Project has no entry for a '77 31' trailer.

Do you have a link to the ad?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
kevin & louise, The serial number listed in your profile, 68451622, would be a unit built in April, 1968 and would be 22 foot long. If you can get more info send me a Private Message and I will try to help you decode the info.

Click Here to Send Me a Private Message.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, another trailer! I've only had mine a couple of months, but it's rock solid. It's much lighter than you would think, tows really well.

Have Fun,
Wm.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post