Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

29 footer uncovered in Indiana
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/10
Picture of kokoken
posted
I found this one and have a message in to the owner.

Owner's friend said it would be for sale. Looks like about a 1979 model. Peaking inside windows, interior looked really nice.

1979 24 footer

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 07-28-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to jack your thread, but does anyone know what the numbers on the front and back designate? My '76 was numbered "995" before I buffed it out. Confused
Thanks,
Richard

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichieC:
I don't mean to jack your thread, but does anyone know what the numbers on the front and back designate? My '76 was numbered "995" before I buffed it out. Confused
Thanks,
Richard
Barth Rangers Member number. They were assigned in membership order.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Sorry for not responding sooner...I need to tweak my notifications. D'oh
Thanks, Nick. I appreciate it.
Richard

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post