Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    84 Barth 22ft.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

84 Barth 22ft.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted
North Hollywood...gotta love the peace sign on the front Smiler

22ft Barth1984 CHEVY BARTH ALUMINUM MOTOR HOME 22 FT
CLEAN IN/OUT RUNNS GREAT TAGS UP TO DATE
GENERATOR WORKING GREAT CENTRAL A/C N HEAT
(STOVE REFRIDGERATOR TOILET AND SHOWER)
AND ALOT MORE FOR MORE INFO N PICS CALL ME AT 818 284-0462 NICK

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw this Barth today. Needs some TLC. A good buy for someone at 4000. Most recent maintenace records date back to 1991. I don't think this coach was used much recently.

Posts: 13 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Member Since: 11-14-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually just bought that Barth last night and drove her home to Idaho!

I knew nothing about Barth's but it was within my price range and not too far a drive away. Couldn't be happier!

Posts: 8 | Location: Boise, ID | Member Since: 03-07-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
I actually just bought that Barth last night and drove her home to Idaho!

I knew nothing about Barth's but it was within my price range and not too far a drive away. Couldn't be happier!

Congrats, good looking Barth.

I Mapquested Hollywood, CA to Boise, ID - 850 miles. Pretty good first trip for the old gal. Good luck with it, you're in good hands at Barthmobile. Thumbs Up

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! It was a fantastic trip!
can't wait till I can take another trip in her!

Posts: 8 | Location: Boise, ID | Member Since: 03-07-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post