Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1995 37 ft. Barth Monarch $40,000 OBO (Middlebury)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 37 ft. Barth Monarch $40,000 OBO (Middlebury)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://southbend.craigslist.org/rvs/4665931112.html

1995 37 ft. Barth Monarch 37M Class "A" motorhome. Well maintained with 63,500 miles on turbo charged Cummins 300 HP engine and Allison six speed transmission. Heavy duty Spartan chassis with air brakes, air ride suspension, and aluminum wheels. 102" wide by 37' long. See PICS~>

Features include:
50-amp electrical service
7K Onan generator
24K BTU central air and heat
13,500K BTU 2nd air conditioner
Hydraulic 4 point leveling system
Tow package with electric brake controller
Vehicle tow bar
Power entry step
Microwave oven
Two televisions
Backup camera system
6-way power driver's seat
Power heated exterior mirrors
Large patio awning
Window awnings
Below floor cargo storage
Newer front tires
New batteries

Owner can be contacted at FiveSevenFour EightTwoFive FiveNineNineZero

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keirn and Carolyn
posted Hide Post
Someone is going to really enjoy this Barth.
We have one the same age and miles and love it.
Ours is 34' with the same Sapartan Chassis.
250hp 8.3l instead of 300hp Cummins 8.3l and ours is not the wide body either.
They are getting the price on this one where it could be a good deal for someone. At about $35,000 this should be real exciting for anyone. Barth junkie or someone who just wants a real good Diesel Pusher.

Keirn Rush

Posts: 29 | Location: Trent Woods, North Carolina | Member Since: 07-11-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It was at Milford III. Very nice coach!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Note that it was built with 24K BTU basement AC. Ren later supplemented it, aftermarket, with roof AC. That probably is not clear in my earlier description or the current (CL) description.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
We have the Basement A/C on our 37 and were thinking about adding 1 roof air at the existing Kitchen vent.

The Basement A/C works great but the roof air would be a great back-up. Like Keirn and Carolyn we really enjoy our coach and that one appears to be in great shape. I also like the center side entrance so your out of the weather when opening the door.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post