Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Class C
 Login now/Join our community

posted
In St George Utah, there is a ex command center Class C for sale.

Sorry, can't figure out how to cut and paste on my iPad.

Chuckd

Class C

Posts: 73 | Location: Stillwater Mn | Member Since: 07-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
That is pretty COOL Thumbs Up
have never seen one like that before.

http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/rvs/4498695805.html
Barth/Ford E350 - $9750 (S. George, UT)

'97 Barth - Class C Motorhome in very nice condition. 28' unit with dual air conditioning, Two (2) Onan generators and only about 57,000 miles. 6.8L with enough power to pull a boat, car or trailer. This unit was built for a department of transportation to be used as a mobile office and has four chairs, two tables along with a full office setup in the back room. There is a refrigerator and microwave, but no oven. The bathroom has toilet and sink, but no shower. Very good tires, tow package, ready to be used as is or an easy conversion into a regular motor home.

Can be seen Monday . If you have tried to contact me please try again.I will be back in town and have had some difficulties with my listings and phone.

The photos were taken within the last couple of weeks so everything is as pictured.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
now much lower price
http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/rvs/4498695805.html
Barth/Ford E350 - price reduced . . . . - $8200 (S. George, UT)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post