Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Lucky Barth in Tuscaloosa
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted
I just returned from deployment with the Red Cross in Tuscaloosa Ala. and noticed this Lucky Barth parked next to a building in Tuscaloosa. This Barth was 1 block from the tornado's path of devastation. It was amazing how there could be complete destruction on one side of the road and all normal across the street!
I checked numerous times and could not find anyone there so I could not get data tag or any other info on this Lucky Barth.

FYI.... Due to severe lack of housing in the area, I noticed quite a few motorhomes and trailers for sale on the side of the roads in the Tuscaloosa area.. Just a thought for those selling their Barths, as it maybe worth advertising in that area.

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
I searched the FMCA number, but no luck. The must have let their membership lapse.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post