Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1985 Barth Regal Tag Axle
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jumanjii1
posted
I almost got this one but it was sold before I could gather the funds. That Barth is beautiful.
http://s1274.photobucket.com/u...man/embed/slideshow/">

Posts: 62 | Location: Sandston, VA | Member Since: 07-16-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
what was inside? no galley, shower or beds, I'd guess.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jumanjii1
posted Hide Post
I added more pictures of the inside. Galley and dining table but no room for a sofa, maybe just a chair which was missing. But yes it had the typical bathroom with toilet, shower and sink. The back room had a queen size bed and of course the very useful second entrance for when the isle is jammed with sleeping bag people, LOL. And low miles, around 42,000.

Posts: 62 | Location: Sandston, VA | Member Since: 07-16-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Is this what you are talking about?
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...463900287#3463900287

The interior in your photos does not appear to have been done at Barth factory. I think it was originally fitted with an office or lab interior.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jumanjii1
posted Hide Post
And two generators??? They must have had an MRI unit in it to be needing all that power. I had my hand right on that sucker and I let it slip away. But things happen for a reason and I think I got a better unit from MJ56.

Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
That raised roof behemoth was a lot for a 454 gasser to pull around.