44000 miles
looks supper nice
have to see to belive
new cost over 200000 thousand.
Look at pictures ☎ 865 680 8891

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Hey Mogan---

Just send me a PM and tell me about it if I screw up
in posting a repeat subject
so that I can [will] delete whatever!!!!

Thanks... Doug

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
Actually I think it is helpful to see when coaches get reposted, sometime from different sources.
Also there are new people coming online all the time who may not yet be savvy to the search engine or have seen the earlier posts. To them it is new information.
Finally I don't really see any downside to the reposting. hmm

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Me neither, since it's an update...And I have the Red Button Violence!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RainCatcher:
Actually I think it is helpful to see when coaches get reposted, sometime from different sources.
Also there are new people coming online all the time who may not yet be savvy to the search engine or have seen the earlier posts. To them it is new information.
I agree.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Me neither, since it's an update...And I have the Red Button Violence!

Violence Captain DOOM RUSTY

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RainCatcher:

Right, there are even members of nine years who cannot use the search feature or even view the existing list of previous sightings. Clutter and redundancy are so wonderful. Let's see who can post the most new threads for an already-listed Barth (rather than update an old thread) Reminds me of my Army years.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
In this big game of life having a redundant post once in a while is such a little thing to be so worried about.

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tool Man T:
In this big game of life having a redundant post once in a while is such a little thing to be so worried about.

What? Me worry? Roll Eyes

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
quote:
Originally posted by Tool Man T:

What? Me worry? Roll Eyes

One wonders why this coach is not selling Smiler?

34 foot Barth 89 Beautiful coach 3208 cat engine 44000 miles looks supper nice have to see to belive new cost over 200000 thousand. Look at pictures..

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/rvs/5136163015.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!