Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1968 barth trailer is back !!!!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1968 barth trailer is back !!!!!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
still needs a home..3rd time i have went thru the "hold it few days and i will buy it FOR SURE" situation..it needs a home, so anyone interested who would have to trailer or have this camper delivered to them i will work out a good deal and sell the camper to someone who will enjoy restoring this unit...will cut the price to 600.00 to offset any pick-up costs thanks..please serious folks only.. see previous posts fr pix or email combatcop58@yahoo.com
quote:

1968 22 ft Barth Executive Trailer...all aluminum...no title do have receipts and a Florida State DMV bill of sale....ready to restore...solid unit..can be seen in Starke, Florida.
Edit: Bill NY to include pictures, links and description. If I'm sent more images, I'll include it in this post.

Posts: 10 | Location: gainesville | Member Since: 11-19-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I have sent you an offer by email.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mary...have not rcvd email as of 10pm

Posts: 10 | Location: gainesville | Member Since: 11-19-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
check your private message

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So does the Baby Girl have a new home? I'm anxious to know! She'll be beautiful!

Posts: 10 | Location: Ocala, Florida | Member Since: 12-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still have her...this week 600.00 till fri

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Mary (R) voiced a desire to someday own a trailer such as this long before this one went on the market.

I hope her offer "gits 'er done."

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Ya know, it is easy for me to see why someone would make a hobby out of restoring a unit like this (or any Barth for that matter). Some folks like classic cars and I think that is great but my lifestyle allows for only so much leisure time and the time I get, I would rather spend with the family. Restoration of a car can vary, but I bet the trailers restoration would not set ya back that far considering the attention it would demand (properly restored of course) at a campground. Tina and I are asked questions about our little unit constantly while camping and we get a big kick out of it. I sometimes joke about the topic and say "I prefer to have a private bath and sleep in my classic car" and for what I have invested, who could argue? Of course I love cars too but first, I must continue renovating the Barth. Smiler Good luck to the present bidders and happy camping.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info folks...this camper is SOLD thankfully to a barth member...believe it was mentioned,it may be first barth mh owner to tow a barth trlr....cant wait to see her