Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1972 Barth 22' Continental $1900 (loveland)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1972 Barth 22' Continental $1900 (loveland)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://fortcollins.craigslist.../rvs/4718621871.html

1972 Barth 22' Continental

402 big block chevy
New Edelbrock carb
New BFG tires
New Shocks
Restoration has been started but there's still a bit of work left to do
All aluminum except for chassis
Very rare not many made
Runs and drives great except for one brake is needing attention (locks up)
Custom aluminum rear fuel tank
New 60 gallon fresh water tank
Included with sale but not installed yet:
Toilet
Water heater
Furnace

Restore to camp in or it would be an awesome tailgating vehicle! Gets looks where ever she goes!
See Pics...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jace The Ace
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know this guy in Colorado or seen his Barth? It seems like he got started and lost steam. Not a bad price, but alot of work left. I would like to see someone get this one back on the road.

Posts: 9 | Location: Montana | Member Since: 10-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jace The Ace
posted Hide Post
I just caught a plane to Denver and rented a car to drive up to Loveland to check this one out. It has alot of potential. It drives well and the rear brake cylinder seemed to break loose after a couple of hard stops. Eric has all of the original parts that were removed and a lot of new parts to go with it that has not been installed. He also has all of the original paperwork for everything including the Barth binder and sales records. I crawled around underneath to check out all the supports for rust and they seem solid. If I didn't already have a winter project, I would have taken it off his hands yesterday. Happy hunting!!

Posts: 9 | Location: Montana | Member Since: 10-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 1970 barth all aluminum It is still all original and runs perfect.Actually everything works.

Posts: 2 | Location: the colony texas | Member Since: 04-20-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
CONTINENTAL?
Practically every other reference to Barth CONTINENTAL was associated with a travel trailer.
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...rum_scope=6241087061

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
O I C
Thanks, Lee cheers

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason,
I have tried to contact you about your posting back in april on another listing. Please respond back if you have pictured and want to sell.
Thanks

Brooke
quote:
Originally posted by jason clark:
I have 1970 barth all aluminum It is still all original and runs perfect.Actually everything works.

Posts: 13 | Location: Ks | Member Since: 10-29-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post