Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1972 BARTH LIMITED 25 CHROME CLASS A CLASSIC RV PA
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1972 BARTH LIMITED 25 CHROME CLASS A CLASSIC RV PA
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Bones
posted
1972 BARTH 25 LIMITED

1972 Barth 25 limited gas powered class A motorhome with NO Reserve,and runs and drives great. The motorhome has hail damage, dings all over and a dent in the left quarter panel. We bought this from an insurance company 4 months ago, and it was located in Phoenix Az. I had planned to sell it out there, but our friend sold his house in Phoenix so it is back in Philadelphia. My friend flew to Phoenix last week and drove it 2500 miles to Philadelphia, Pa, and it will be sold from Philadelphia, Pa. The insurance company had it listed to have a 20k cash value,it will be sold to high bidder with no reserve..Nice and clean inside,and has a big block Chevrolet drive train that runs nice. This is the first Barth we ever had, and it sure gets the looks. Please make sure that you understand that this is a 1972 vehicle.It is not new.It is dated and is not in perfect shape.Hope all the pics can show how unique this motorhome is.Good luck bidding.

Regal 25 built in 1989
1985 P-30 chassis
454 TH400

Posts: 212 | Location: Somewhere in the SW | Member Since: 03-06-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
1972 Barth 25 limited gas powered class A motorhome with NO Reserve,and runs and drives great. The motorhome has hail damage, dings all over and a dent in the left quarter panel. We bought this from an insurance company 4 months ago, and it was located in Phoenix Az. I had planned to sell it out there, but our friend sold his house in Phoenix so it is back in Philadelphia. My friend flew to Phoenix last week and drove it 2500 miles to Philadelphia, Pa, and it will be sold from Philadelphia, Pa. The insurance company had it listed to have a 20k cash value,it will be sold to high bidder with no reserve..Nice and clean inside,and has a big block Chevrolet drive train that runs nice. This is the first Barth we ever had, and it sure gets the looks. Please make sure that you understand that this is a 1972 vehicle.It is not new.It is dated and is not in perfect shape.Hope all the pics can show how unique this motorhome is.Good luck bidding.

This has been touted here some time ago. Maybe the multiple pock marks killed any deal.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
One of the interesting things in this post is that the insurance company had its' value at $20000. Bones, which insurance company is that? I have my 85 28' Regal with USAA and they say that it's valued at $6000 based on NADA. I could go to another company and get an 'agreed upon value' policy but that would involve having it appraised each year at about $200 per year.
Humbo

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Bones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
One of the interesting things in this post is that the insurance company had its' value at $20000. Bones, which insurance company is that?
Humbo

I have no idea on the insurance co, I just copied and pasted off the auction page. I too was wondering about that 20k value. Before I purchased my Barth I looked up the value and it was around $5000.

Regal 25 built in 1989
1985 P-30 chassis
454 TH400

Posts: 212 | Location: Somewhere in the SW | Member Since: 03-06-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Is there a story behind the hail damage to the door?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
This has been touted here some time ago. Maybe the multiple pock marks killed any deal.
Yet, we've never gotten the data tag on this? There's an image of one in his ebay listing, but I can't make it out.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the third time this coach has appearred on e-bay. Doesn't look like hail damage, unless the coach was laying on its side in the hail storm.

Posts: 13 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Member Since: 11-14-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
unless the coach was laying on its side in the hail storm.

.........or had the door open while chasing someone down a gravel road. Tooling Along

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post