Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1973? - Continental by Barth - OFFERS (Maple Falls)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1973? - Continental by Barth - OFFERS (Maple Falls)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
https://bellingham.craigslist....tory/7682137066.html

SEE PICS

This is a rear model - Continental by Bart.
We believe this RV to be a 1973 model.
Restored these RV's are selling for $40,000.00 Plus.
This RV was abandoned on a property we purchased. I have the paperwork to sell this from the State of Washington.
There are parts missing off the motor, the carburetor, intake manifold, rocker covers, timing chain and bottom pully. Not sure why they were removed or if the engine will run. I believe the engine is a 454 Chevy. Transmission is still there.
The interior would need to be stripped and re-build. Exterior needs to be stripped and repainted. The frame is all aluminum.
In it's day this was the premier RV on the road, and one of the most expensive. I would hate to see it scrapped however I am not in a position to re-build it.

LOOKING FOR REASONABLE OFFERS TO SAVE THIS VALUABLE PIECE OF AMERICAN HISTORY

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post