Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

rv.jaxed
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted
I had not run rv.jaxed.com for a couple months. There are some interesting hits with a Barth search nationwide. This 1994 Barth 32' diesel pusher is especially interesting -- much more so I think than the recent late model 34 on ebay. Note the amazing giant refrigerator. I wrote and asked if it is three way powered.
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/rvs/2440718810.html

A week before, it was in a much less sophisticated ad:
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/rvs/2430534752.html

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Probably just a regular household fridge. There are several bus conversions that run these as they are a lot cheaper than an rv fridge. Just need to be plugged in to a pole or run the genny. Some have enough battery and solar to run them part of the time.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you are right about the 'frig. But the earlier ad referred to the appliance being $3,700 and pictured controls/indicators across the top, ala RV design.
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/rvs/2430534752.html

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhh.... did not see that one. $3700 for a fridge!!!! wow! and i thought $1400 was too much for one!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know that for the last couple of years stainless steel has been the "in' thing for appliances but i am just not impressed with them. Give me Harvest Gold or Avacado Green any day. Big Grin (just kidding on that!)

Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
So why not invite them to link our For Sale and swap posts? We can at least
expand the knowledge of Barth Super coaches!
!

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post