Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    This was a REAL BaRTH honest to goodness sighting.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

This was a REAL BaRTH honest to goodness sighting.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
I have owned my BaRTH for almost four years now. Only time I eves saw another Barth in person was going to look at one. Of course I cannot count the Barth Gatherings I have been to. My brother assured me he saw one in Youngstown, Ohio on Mahoning Avenue. I told my brother he must be mistaken. This morning I had to go and have a look for my self.

Driving cautious with very little traffic on Sunday in Down Town Youngstown, Ohio was good time to check. Parked next to a two story house, there it was. A commercial BaRTH with ten lug nuts on the rear wheels. I really cannot believe it. I am sorry my iPhone is so smart it sent the pictures on the bucket upside down. But go ahead and stand on your head and have a look at MY FIRST SIGHTING EVER!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
sent the pictures on the bucket upside down. But go ahead and stand on your head and have a look at MY FIRST SIGHTING EVER!

.. not a very good recommendation for the one who instructs others on how to post pix! head bang

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Appears your SMART phone and you are incompatible. Thanks for pic's. My chiro concurs.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Maybe the owner, like the rest of us, is financially upside down with his Barth.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
SMART phone and you are incompatible.

You are CORRECT! Bad Mojo with electronic stuff.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Thread drift, but every time I post pics to PhotoBucket straight from my iPhone this happens. I think the iPhone stores orientation data in a way that PhotoBucket ignores.

I now email them to my Windoze laptop, open them in Paint, and save them. Seems to work so far.

NOTE: With the other built-in Windows photo programs, this doesn't work unless you actually make a change to the photo.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Quinn, you are correct on iPhone. There are many google topics on iPhone upside down photos. iPhone is not smart when it comes to picture orientation. I saw your upside down photos on the bucket.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Kevin (or whoever can), please delete the upside down ones that I uploaded.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is only one person that can delete the upside down photos on the bucket. It will have to be done from the Oval Office in Newburg NY by our host Bill NY. I do not think any one else (even Rusty) has the keys to rotate or delete any photos.

I give you my word, if the photos are not corrected by the second Tuesday of next WEEK I will drive to NY to see our host and ask him personally to turn the photos. Until then please be patient with our leader.

Cheers

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I thought phones are for talking to people who are out of sight? hmm They used to have a dial…

cameras are used for taking good pictures? (NOT selfies!) head bang

computers are for texting/typing people who are at least out of sight? Computer

Not that I don't have trouble with PB but at least I don't have to stand on my head! ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
phones are for talking to people who are out of sight?

That was when phones had wires. Now there is not a wire on your phone. In fact I do not have a phone with a wire any more. I still have the old number with out the wire.

posted Hide Post
quote:
.. not a very good recommendation for the one who instructs others on how to post pix!

UPDATE

Photos are a little easier to view now.

THANK YOU to the mysterious photo flipper!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

And Dick Dubbs (posted above) got a new badge, way to go!