Indiana '85-28' on Ebay
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
Looks Good!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...&hash=item4cf002e7ed

Edited by Bill N.Y.: Moved to Sightings

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Hey, is this the same coach that made it to the Van Buren GTG last year? I will dig and see if I can get the names of the folks I am talking about.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here it is. The Croix's. The nicest folks,... I hope it is not them as we would love to see them at the next GTG.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I did something wrong but if you click on the link, you can click on the "view grid" option, and they are the 5th from the last picture. I bet they hate to see this one go. That coach is Beautifull! She did the driving and that coach was her baby. Tooling Along

Edit by Rusty: Fixed the above linky

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:
The Croix's. The nicest folks,... I hope it is not them as we would love to see them at the next GTG.
It's not them...

Remember the "SMOKEHOUSE CABooSE" from a while ago? Same phone numbers in the ads.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill! Smiler Well, it looks like a nice unit. They must have sold the caboose already.

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:
...it looks like a nice unit.
Yes it does... I believe we'll be hearing from them soon as Dan just signed up last night. Welcome aboard Dan Thumbs Up

If you send me all of your pictures I'll put them up here for you.

Or, if you want, start a NEW POST in the FOR SALE FORUM and list your Barth there. The FOR SALE FORUM is for members listing THEIR OWN Barth for sale. The SIGHTINGS FORUM is for other members to list what we saw for sale in another spot.

bill_ny@barthmobile.com.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up to $13k on E*Bay

Reserve not met

Posts: 1 | Location: Asheville, NC | Member Since: 06-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post