Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    '95 34' (Sovereign?) Has Anyone Seen this Barth
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

'95 34' (Sovereign?) Has Anyone Seen this Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I've not seen it. Odd door placement, and a rare Barth with the body "by Bluebird". Could be an Aristocrat or Breakaway XL.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
And a wide body and the first Barth I have seen with a sofa on each side. Everything else looks Barth.

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Yeap, saw it at Dandy RV. Look at this POST.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
Same paint , but not the same Barth, look at the roof.

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
It would have been so much more conducive to effective searches, later, had the topic been
"1995 34'" rather than "Has anyone seen this Barth"

seems like a fine coach

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave R:
Same paint , but not the same Barth, look at the roof.

Sorry but that is DEFINITELY the same Barth. Look at the phone and other controls mounted on the wall in the pictures.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
My bad Nick D'oh, I had this post confused with "1985 Regal tag axle"

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keirn and Carolyn
posted Hide Post
And there is no Bluebird to that body.
That is Barth through and through.
I have one of each right now.

Keirn Rush

Posts: 29 | Location: Trent Woods, North Carolina | Member Since: 07-11-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Didn't Bluebird use steel bodies?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:

correct -- MUCH heavier than a Barth the same size

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
I would sneak up to that one with a magnet.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
Believe it or not, Bluebird did use aluminum on a couple of their models. Confused The M380 and M450 are Aluminum body coaches. All others are steel.

Nick

Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
The M380 and M450 are Aluminum body coaches.

Thanks for the interesting factoid, Nick.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
It would have been so much more conducive to effective searches, later, had the topic been
"1995 34'" rather than "Has anyone seen this Barth"

We'll excuse my wife for not following protocol for a post, she found this coach on Craig's list and was wondering if anyone has seen it. It is not our coach to list to sell!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post