Forums    Barth Sightings/Ads    1995 Barth Diesel 35' $20000 (Coleman OK)
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1995 Barth Diesel 35' $20000 (Coleman OK)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.../rvs/5494577892.html

This is a 1995 model 35 foot Barth.This is one of the best kept RV's that you will see. Has been garage kept all of its non touring life, and has been used monthly for the past two years. This coach has all of the big rig bells and whistles, but is still small enough to navigate. Coach has very few minor scratches but shines up and looks like a new one. Only 53,000 miles and is ready to go. Drives great and has been serviced regularly with records. See pics...

Call or text:

☎ (580) 371-6559 with any questions.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
what model Barth is this? Wheelbase for this 35' rig is how long?

Mike W

Posts: 426 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I can't stand this! Perfect coach, good price, and we're just not in a position to do it right now.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3482 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Danny, if I wasn't in the middle of a major home renovation I would jump all over this one.

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Appears to be a wide body. I would be extremely interested but... We just remodeled our wide body Regency.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
That coach is FAR shorter than 35 feet!!!

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Nick is right. Comparing my 30 foot Breakaway outside, this coach appears to be 28 feet. Nice looking, though!

Phil

Posts: 13 | Location: SW Minnesota | Member Since: 10-10-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Had a closer look Kevin. You are right this is not a widebody.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
I called and talked at length with the owner.
Everything sounded "too good". It's within 4 hours of me and I am interested but I want to be able to verify everything. Kinda like Ronald Reagan used to say, "trust but verify".

Any problems/reservations with the Spartan chassis?

Owner couldn't tell me the length. What size coach do you think?

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
I took a tape measure and "scaled it" and it measures so close to my 28 footer.

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
The Data tag number will tell you the LENGTH!!

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
5.9 Cummins 230 the owner said was "turned up to 290".
Five year old tires
Allison 6 speed tranny

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I agree with Kenny; this looks more like a 28'. It's odd that Barth reverted to the lower floor line of the pre-'94s, resulting in tiny basement storage. And I've never heard of a C5.9L 12V rated at more than 260HP.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
I went over to see this coach. It is a 31 foot according to data plate. I saw airbags on all 4 corners so I'm assuming it is an airide coach. Road quite well....reminded me of the 1980's Cadillacs and Lincolns that kind of floated down the road. It has an unusually Dometic side by side 3 way refrigerator that appears may have been replaced but also appears the coach was built with this size refrigerator in it. It has a rear bedroom, split bath (nice size shower on one side with a skylight for tall people and toilet and sink across hall). Front area is driver and copilot seats, sofa behind driver and originally one other chair across. Engine seems nice and strong and trans shifts very well.

If you'd like to talk more, PM me and I can answer questions.

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
Did anyone here buy this unit?

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post