Barthmobile Portal
A Handy Gadget - Cordless Chain Saw

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6141087061/m/9983954377

07-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Rusty
A Handy Gadget - Cordless Chain Saw
I bought one of these at Walmart for $100 (new, with warranty). While I have a 20" gas-powered chainsaw (and a 6" gas-powered pole saw), this has been a great addition to the stable. I already had a B&D cordless hedge trimmer, so this was a welcome stablemate since it uses the same 18V battery. Here at Casa de Mil Animales it has been a very useful addition.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
07-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Gary Carter
Shows the difference between FL and AZ. I have no lawnmower, snowblower, or hedge trimmer. Sure don't want a chain saw.

This is all said in jest! Marleen loves fireplaces. I told her when we got a fireplace she got a chain saw. Well she got her fireplace, but it burns propane.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance
07-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Rusty
I live in the woods/jungle...in a minute, I'll be mowing the lawn...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields