Barthmobile Portal
N00Z from teh G33k

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6141087061/m/6561018012

02-09-2007, 07:03 PM
Dave Bowers
N00Z from teh G33k
Even if they were lying by 50% that's still big numbers. I use USPS because the only other option for me is Kinko/FedEx or the UPS Store. What I could mail for 4 bucks at the post offic cost $12 at he UPS store.

02-14-2007, 02:19 AM
Rusty
There are 10 (count'em, ten, as in 10) critical updates to WinXP and IE7 on the road - fo yourself a favoe and download (click "Start", then "Windows Updates", if you haven't done the automatic thingie...)

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
02-18-2007, 02:18 AM
Rusty
More Good Nooz! Office 2000 vulnerabilities here!

But, wait! There's MORE! Firefox users can't be complacent!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
02-25-2007, 01:44 AM
Rusty
Firefox update - see here for news, and URLs if you don't use the auto-update feature.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

02-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Rusty
Firefox v2.0.0.2 Released.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

02-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Dave Bowers
You know what I can't understand that since I installed Vista I can't see my MoneyCentral portfolio on Windows 7 but I can on firefox.. strange.

02-27-2007, 08:30 AM
olroy
Ah, the joys of owning a PC
02-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Dave Bowers
Geez Olroy, you and my daughter.

MAC people

02-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Rusty
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Firefox v2.0.0.2 Released.

I still consider Vista "shovelware"....

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

02-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Dave Bowers
quote:
still consider Vista "shovelware"....
?????

02-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Rusty
As in "Shovel it out the door, ready or not."

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

03-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Rusty
Confused about "Daylights Savings Time"?

2007 - it begins 2:00 AM 3/11/07 and ends 2:00 AM 11/04/07.

Note that the extent of daylight is unchanged, just the time it starts and ends, which is numbers-manipulation.

Better would be addressing the amount of manmade light that is wasted during darker hours...

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

03-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Noob Goldberg
quote:
Better would be addressing the amount of manmade light that is wasted during darker hours...

Don't make me shine my flashlight at your telescope...
03-07-2007, 01:21 AM
Rusty
quote:
Originally posted by pl77:
quote:

Don't make me shine my flashlight at your telescope...

I fear not - because at my age I can't see squat anyway...Big Grin

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

03-07-2007, 01:24 AM
Rusty
MORE Good Nooz! Quicktime users, as you'll see here.

This applies to both Mac and Windoze uzers...

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke