Barthmobile Portal
Hurricane Irma

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6141087061/m/4943954097

12-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Dana
Hurricane Irma
Wow Rusty

Try carrying a gallon jug in each hand to the front of a store. That will make you think you should have grabbed a cart. You were carrying that internally confusion

Glad they were able to remove. Hope it doesn't come back. More room to sip some horseradish vodka and have a bit more spring in your step! Thumbs Up

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth
12-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Rusty
The worst part was the pressure on my diaphragm...I could walk to the house in two increments, having to catch my breath enroute. The attending doc estimated I had about 30% lung capacity.

Today, I wandered all over Lowe's without even breathing heavily (except for the tool section Eeker ), ending up at the target area for a dishwasher.

The following may be too exciting for some people, read with caution

Naturally, having studied up on the three top choices, Bosch, LG, and Maytag, I bought a top-rated Kitchenaid on Big Sale that brought it within $20 of the Bosch and LG - also on sale).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields