This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6141087061/m/2311069061

05-08-2006, 04:00 PM
chattahocie
Barth Construction Pictures
sorry for the over size picture...I'll have figure that part out Confused

05-08-2006, 04:35 PM
bill h

I copied your 12 meg bitmaps and put them in my pictures. Then I moved them to Photobucket, where they became 178k meg JPEGs, which fit here fine.

Is there a story behind the pictures?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
05-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Rusty
Somebody's not going to get promoted very soon... Cool

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
05-08-2006, 09:44 PM
bill h
The tower was telling the capt to lower the gear, but that darn horn was too loud.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
05-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Rusty
Thread Drift ALERT!

I used to fly out of Rochester, NH. Arriving at the field one afternoon, there was a Bonanza sitting on its belly pan. I asked the FBO what had happened, and he related what the pilot had told him:

FBO: "What happened?"
Pilot: "I was on short final, and that damned horn distracted me."
FBO: "I'm going to have to report that to the FAA rep."
Pilot: "That'd be me..."

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
05-09-2006, 12:27 AM
olroy
It was engine failure after takeoff. He didn't make the runway coming back. 17 people on board, but nobody killed.

The photo reminds me of a B-36 that bellied in just north of Denver in the '50s. He came in flat, on a flat plain, gently enough to leave six long, beautiful rows where his still turning 19 ft. props gouged the ground. Can't remember the cause, but the aircraft remained intact.
05-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Dave Bowers
That's nuthin' Jack Bauer landed on a California freeway last night. Go Jack...