Start A New Topic
Reply To This Topic
Looking for a classic RV with all the bells and whistles? Look no further than this 1988 40 foot Barth Diesel pusher.
This coach has everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable road trip, whether it's across the country or just around the corner.
Some of the features of this coach include:
- A turbocharged Caterpillar engine with Allison transmission (all mechanical no computers) that can handle any terrain with ease.
- A 7.5 KW Onan generator that runs on diesel and provides reliable power for all your appliances and devices.
- Two air conditioners, three internal propane heaters, and three exhaust fans with lights to keep you cool or warm in any weather.
- Three flatscreen TVs that fall out of the ceiling, one in the living room, bedroom, and bathroom, for your entertainment and convenience.
- A refrigerator, a stove oven combo, an instant hot water system (propane), and a ceramic toilet for your kitchen and bathroom needs.
- LED lighting on the front of the coach and along the side of the DZ awning for better visibility and ambiance at night.
- New flooring in the living room and kitchen area, textured walls, and new shocks and hinges for the cabinets for a fresh and modern look.
- Polished aluminum rims with tires that were replaced 6 years ago and a steering plus system for a smooth and stable ride.
- All original manuals, recent safety inspection, front air bags and valves replaced, new LED ceiling lights, and more.
This coach has been well maintained and serviced regularly. The fluids, belts, hoses, alternator, air dryer, radiator coolant, oil and transmission fluids, and fuel filters were all changed less than 500 miles ago.
The paint has been removed professionally to expose bare surface, ready for you to customize with your own color and design. Photos are available upon request.
This coach has only 61,000 miles on it and drives like a dream. It's spacious, comfortable, and loaded with features that make it stand out from the crowd.
Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of RV history for only $25,000 or any reasonable offer. Thanks for looking!
Can you post a pic sure of your interior data plate (behind the curtain on the wall on the drivers side..
Tnx.. Mike W
1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B
I was not able to edit my last post. That is why there are two of the same listings. The second one has a link to a Facebook page with photos. I have the information on my profile page but if you need a photo i will have to be able to edit the post. Can you please make sure I can do this.
|Official Barth Junkie|
I did not find the Data Tag here but Todd's public profile shows these numbers:
Coach: 8803/0092/40RDA1 (Regency)
Chassis: 15GED0416J1041279 (Gillig)
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp
|Powered by Social Strata|