Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

VDO guage light bulbs
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
Package of 4 600-802 light bulbs for VDO guages. Free you pay the postage.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Found another package of 4. Now have a total of 8. If no one wants them by tomorrow afternoon they are going in the trash.

Nick
706-339-7352

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Probably find more boat and auto folks interested. It seems most upgrades I see are VDO. Craigslist might make them go away without the landfillWink

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick if no one wants them I will take them. Not sure if they fit my VDO gauges but they should. Hate to see them get thrown away.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Steve, you got them. Where do you want me to send them. And don't worry about the postage. I got it.

Nick

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick! Check your PMs. Thumbs Up

Have Barth, will travel, soon! Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Thanks Nick! Check your PMs. Thumbs Up

Hav

e Barth, will travel, soon! Tooling Along

Steve, this is Greg Ozar. My brother has been communicating with Mr. Wrench from California about a Barth issue but he has contracted Covid and my brother has a question about his 95 Barth diesel pusher on a spartan chassis I thought you might be able to help him. Ho lost his password and can't access the site. His number is 231-730-4444. Maybe you can identify his problems. Thanks Greg

Posts: 29 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 03-21-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Greg, I will be glad to help if I can. Ed and I have already talked about some of the issues. It appears someone has installed some "magic wiring."

I have good understanding of much of the Spartan chassis wiring. Unfortunately that does not include the alarms. Mine have worked intermittently for some time but the gauges and warning lights work fine. I will have to look at those circuits, I think they are interfaced with the Allison controls. When amatuers get in there and modify wiring it can be very frustrating to figure out later, especially if no documentation exists. I usually try to remove everything that is not OEM unless we know for sure what it does.

I will try to call your brother tonight. Unfortunately timing is bad as I am leaving 7AM tomorrow for a few days in the UP to see my 91 yr old father and help him get his boat sold and delivered.

When I get back next week I'll have more time, until the MN GTG. I will leave for that on the 18th. When Ed is feeling better he maybe can help some more.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
well, it was covid but more like a cold. I got Paxlovid right away last week finished the 5 course and feel almost normal. Ill be heading to the GTG as my quarantine period will be over tomorrow.

The main issue with Fred's coach is that many electrical systems have been changed, for what reason I could not figure out. I did get him running but alarms are going of continually. It may take tracing wires to understand what they are connected to.

I will try to get down to see Fred after the GTG, it is more hands on than guessing!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
I'm in Yuma AZ and might be able to help. I have added a couple of circuits but have left the factory alone or in a few cases repaired them.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post