Forums    Swap Meet Central    P&J, do you still have that generator?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic
  
P&J, do you still have that generator?
 Login now/Join our community
 
Picture of jayskerdoo
posted
I’m still unable to send messages or view anyone’s profile, so I can’t see your post history or send you a message. If I recall, you were in Wisconsin and had a generator available. Can you shoot me a PM? Or a text at eight four seven six four eight six five five 3.

PS - would be really nice if admin/site privileges could be given to a couple of other folks, I can’t se to get ahold of Bill to resolve any of these issues.
 
Posts: 36 | Location: Chicago, IL | Member Since: 08-06-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

    Forums    Swap Meet Central    P&J, do you still have that generator?

This website is dedicated to the Barth Custom Coach, their owners and those who admire this American made, quality crafted, motor coach.
We are committed to the history, preservation and restoration of the Barth Custom Coach.