Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Traveller toilet
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Traveller toilet
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows where i may be able to find parts for the traveller china toilets??? There is a valve that goes through into the back of the bowl that has a rubber washer in it and on ours leaks out the vent on top....I was told buy a pretty good local rv shop that this part is no longer available.....this toilet is the model with the external extra spray hose.....any help would be appreciated....Thanks Steve

Hi all ! Just stumbled onto this forum and noticed info about us! We are from Calgary,Alberta,Canada and purchased the Barth Breakaway from Nashville dealer formerly owned by Don and Linda...flew to Nashville,drove Barth to Pensacola/Alabama for holiday and then 2,500. miles home to Canada.....worked great...we love it....ran into new British Barth owner Oliver in S.D. .....awesome....went through service records....speedo was changed early in Barth's life......seems to be about 50,000 actual miles now after trip.....great smooth power and mileage.....

Posts: 7 | Location: Calgary,Alberta,Canada...yahoo! | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
I had a problem with my Traveler toilet and found it was easier (and probably less expensive overall) to replace it rather than try to fix it. Lots of confusion to what model I actually had. Also, to fix mine I would have to remove it anyway to get to the vacuum breaker. I bought a direct replacement off of E-Bay and had it changed over in an hour.
Bruce

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could also try Mark's RV Supplies (www.marksrv.com) to see if they have the part you need. Good photos of toilets and assemblies. Check under "Sealand", which is the actual manufacturer.
Bruce

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bruce, Thanks for the advice! My local dealer actually gave me a real good deal on a new toilet but when I got it out of the box it was about 7" higher then the "sealand" .Will try the marks site as the original toilet seems higher quality..Thanks, Steve

Hi all ! Just stumbled onto this forum and noticed info about us! We are from Calgary,Alberta,Canada and purchased the Barth Breakaway from Nashville dealer formerly owned by Don and Linda...flew to Nashville,drove Barth to Pensacola/Alabama for holiday and then 2,500. miles home to Canada.....worked great...we love it....ran into new British Barth owner Oliver in S.D. .....awesome....went through service records....speedo was changed early in Barth's life......seems to be about 50,000 actual miles now after trip.....great smooth power and mileage.....

Posts: 7 | Location: Calgary,Alberta,Canada...yahoo! | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve,
Sealand makes an exact "china" replacement and you can get it in a standard height or a low profile.
Bruce

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Frank Strong
posted Hide Post
I just removed my Traveler chasing a leak into my black water tank. I think the problem is the seal at the base of the toilet and Camping World has the seal kit and a Water valve kit availible.
I bet the water valve kit will fix your problem. Both items were about $35 plus shipping, each.

Frank Strong
1994 Regency 34ft
300 HP Cummins, 6 spd Allison
Spartan MM Chassis

Posts: 125 | Location: Walthall, MS/Ocoee, FL (Orlando area) | Member Since: 03-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post