Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Circuit Panel?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Circuit Panel?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
Has anyone figured out the schematic of this panel?

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hawk-57,

This is a similar config to mine, however, no Barth is exactly the same. In my Regency, my electrical compartment has a bit more wiring and double the bus bars. I also have mechanical relays where you have electronic relays.

I do have the wire coding listed on paper (not a schematic) noting the wire color and what it connects to. I also have blue prints from Barth showing the wire location/routing in the coach.

Some of the wiring should be similar, but Barth was a totally custom coach, so I doubt it will match completely.

What information did you get with your coach?

I may be able to help with copies of what I have. I cannot copy my blueprints because of their size.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, I have the schematics for individual systems and the drawings showing the routing of cables in the coach. But none seem to match the colors of the wires - the drawings say TB-1, CB-1, CB-3, etc and have a variety of fuse size designations, but there seem to be a lot more designated fuses that are in this compartment. It appears there may be additonal fuse blocks that are not shown. When I took one of these, for instance it says Fuse Block 1 in order: White-Refrigerator 25A; Red-KIB Control Panel-5A; Red-Patio Lights-8A; Red-LPG Detector-5A; Pink-Elec Step-8A. The fuse block has no arrangement of wires in that series of colors and the fuses do not match the sizes. I do not have an electric step although the schematics all refer to one. Mine is air powered. I am trying to map each fuse and relay so I can trouble shoot any problems, although at this point, everthing is working. I guess I need two potential pieces of advice - where would I find other fuse panels and where if at all would I find the safe?
Thanks again.
Tom
93 Regency 32'
Cat 300T

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lloyd Knudson
posted Hide Post
the fuses you speak of are in heart inverter conpartment under starboard bed if you have twin beds, there will be a list on top of fuse box. thats where they are on my 91. hope this helps.
Lloyd

1991 regency 300 cat 9kw genset

Posts: 36 | Location: monroe wa. | Member Since: 04-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lloyd Knudson
posted Hide Post
HAWK
open cargo door just in front of entery door you will find two levels on the end closeto entery door about 34" in you will see a place for a safe. IT would be under carpet just as you leave galley. Idon't have safe but I am sure that is where it would have been located.
Let me know what you find. I think this I the same coach I would have looked at had I not bought mine.
Lloyd

1991 regency 300 cat 9kw genset

Posts: 36 | Location: monroe wa. | Member Since: 04-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lloyd: I have a front entry coach so the compartments are aft of the door. I have one small one with a pass through, then two big ones and one that houses the coach batteris. The closest to the door has a pass through and a cut out in the back corner. If I understand you it would be located under the carpet just in front of the galley. This carpet may have been replaced in the past and just carpeted over the location. Thanks for the idea, I'll let you know what I find.
I have a queen bed with the ac power panel under the foot. The end of the bed lifts up to access this panel and then lifts again to access the top of the engine. I will look further and see what I can find.
Tom

Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
The picture is much like mine, inside the compartment just in front of the driver's side front wheel; I have more "junk" - the electrics fill the compartment. I notice you have the same motorized-generator-slide toggle button on the lower left. My coach AC breaker panel is under the queen bed, accessible through sliding louvered doors on the foot of the bed; in the same compartment is the AC/DC changeover contactors (shore power enters here)and a bunch of DC electrical fuses. Then, a wholenother bunch of electrical in an aluminum box inside the access of the (rear) engine compartment. I, too, have complete schematic drawings -big mothers!- but I'm afraid to look at them. My understanding is: designers printed up the wiring schematics and the installers noted any changes as they went; mine obviously has some handmade changes on it, e.g. colors, routing.
"it says Fuse Block 1 in order: White-Refrigerator 25A; Red-KIB Control Panel-5A; Red-Patio Lights-8A; Red-LPG "
The fuse block this refers to will be the one under my bed. The "Red 8A" for example is an 8amp automotive (GM type) plug-in fuse with a red wire to it. The "LPG" means the wire goes FROM this fuse to the lpg alarm/valve. The 25A is a 12-volt 25amp fuse with white wire going to the ref.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post