Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    seat height adjustment?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

seat height adjustment?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted
First thing I have to say is this is a GREAT forum and thanks to everyone. I recently purchased a 1987 32' tag. This coach was a medical lab. I can't seem to find any height adjustments on the captains chairs. The drivers seat is lower than I would like and the passenger is higher. There seems to be every adjustment but height. Is this the norm?

Posts: 126 | Location: New Bedford, Mass. | Member Since: 07-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I have a 91 Mobile Medical Lab and it did not have a seat height adjustment. You would have to purchase this aftermarket.

I picked up new seats for mine out of a Ford Mark III conversion van and after installing found that the seat height was perfect for me.

What kind of motor do you have in yours? Mileage? Do you have a drivers side door? What kind of layout did yours come with?

Good luck on your new RV and welcome to Barthmobile.com

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
It's a Chevy P30 tag w/454 51K miles. Had to register it with 151K because the title was all messed up and it would have taken way to much effort and time to track it back. It has 3 different roof lines and a 15kw Kohler.
I'll post some pictures in the near future.
Again thanks for a great forum.

Posts: 126 | Location: New Bedford, Mass. | Member Since: 07-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
My 91 has a 460 EFI with less then 25,000 miles. Like you my title was messed up so it legally has 124,000 + on it. The body was beat up real bad but I could tell that it had potential.

It had 3 exam rooms right & left front and across the rear back with a center waiting room. The "Barthroom" had a sink and toilet and another style roof vent. Each exam room came with it's own sink. There are 4 roof vents (each room & bathroom) 2 ac units and 2 switchable 7kw gen sets. Because of this layout it required its own drivers side door. The passengers side seat swiveled around and became a nurses seating station.

I gutted out the interior leaving only the back room & bathroom walls up. I have added all new interior with a pull down bed above the front driver and passengers seats. Changed out the toilet, reupholstered the interior and added cabinets.

I hope you keep us posted on your progress. Good luck and above all... have fun!

------------------
http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post