Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    What is a Sovereign?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What is a Sovereign?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted
Our '94 is a 37' Sovreign, but I cannot find anything but Regency or Breakaway listed in NADA. Is the Sovreign a "Trim Level" in the Regency line?

------------------
Billy Thibodeaux
4713 Hwy 90
New Iberia, LA 70560
337-365-0729

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Billy,

This is some info that I have not been able to find. There was also the Monarch. Why don't you give Lee Merriman an email and see if he can help you, he is very knowledgeable.

smmerriman@aol.com

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flashnyellow
posted Hide Post
Billy,
That is a very nice rig. I guess that was you (Barth with Jeep toad) I saw on Hwy 90 about 2 months ago. I was wondering where it was from. I hope you find the info you're looking for.

------------------
Ronnie
1985 28' P-30 454

Posts: 61 | Location: Lafayette, LA USA | Member Since: 12-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
NADA (book version) lists '95 37' Sovereigns (in 250 HP and 300 HP versions) - none for '94.

Same for Monarchs, '95s, but no '94s..

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
NADA does not list all Barths. When I was shopping, I found several that were not included. Bought one.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Ronnie, that was us on Hwy 90 with the Jeep. I did find an NADA reference to the 95 Sovereign 37' 300 HP. Ours was a late 94 production, but still is titled a 94, not a 95. I will try to get a picture posted soon. It is a very nice looking rig and we thouroughly enjoy it.

------------------
Billy Thibodeaux
4713 Hwy 90
New Iberia, LA 70560
337-365-0729

Posts: 375 | Location: 1mile north of I-10 Exit 92, Duson, LA USA in The Heart of CAJUN COUNRTY ! ! ! | Member Since: 05-14-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
In Rusty's post above is it possible the chassis is a 1994 and the coach is a 1995 ?
There is usually a one year difference in the title.........

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post