Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Kohler generator
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Kohler generator
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
To clarify I pushed off the side for 5 seconds and then the start side and it started right up.....

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone,

This is a follow-up about scanning or copying Kohler generator manuals for our use. On thinking about it a bit and seeing another post from Rusty on a different subject but talking about copyright infringement issues, it seemed best to find out if the manuals might be still available for sale from Kohler or if the rights could have been transferred to another company. I asked our Kohler distributor if the manuals were available for purchase or if we could get permission to scan or copy the them. Here’s his response.

"I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. This manual (TP-5594) is still available. Kohler has a distributor network that covers the US. Each distributor is limited to their distribution territory. The following link can be used by your club members to find the distributor in their area to purchase this manual. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions."

http://www.kohlerpower.com/mob...?sectionNumber=13361

Bryan Moe
Inventory Manager
Total Energy Systems LLC.
Ph. 888-548-1400 ext. 306

Total Energy Systems is a Twin Cities, Minnesota Distributor.

I tried the distributor locator and could only get it to work using a zip code. Smiler

Thanks,
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post