Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Looking for parts???
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for parts???
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
This may help....

http://www.partslocator.com/

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Doug, thanks for the web site. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Johns:
Doug, thanks for the web site. Tom
I just tried to reply to the post, it took 3 times before I realized that it was your signature profile!!!

Very funny, but perhaps a bit much. Big Grin
quote:
Now a 1990 Barth Regency, simple name isn't it, six wheels, two bumpers, Cadillac headlights, God only knows what tail lights, windows all around, 2 (two) wipers and squirters that some times work. A couch that was just recovered, dosen't look much better than the 22 year old one, two lounge chairs that we got free off a boat in Florida, a dinette that the cats have taken over, a nice head , except when sitting down we had to get a stool for Nancy because her feet didn't hit the floor. I guess I didn't measure very well, a pretty comfy bed if you can curl yourself around the lumps, it has a old Cat 3208 at a whopping 250 HP. You might pass me going up a hill but I would suggest you get our of my way coming down, a single stage pac brake that I can't tell if it even works, Oh and several oil leaks, no rust on our chassis, at least in the back. The ginny takes care of the chassis up front with its oil leaks, a trailer hitch that we had to have welded back on in Alaska. I guess it is overbuilt, over what I don't know, and old tow bar that we have 75,000 miles on that I just rebuilt. Hope it holds together a little longer, coupled to a Jeep Wrangler that is so old I don't even know what year it is, with a bike rack on the back that wiggles so much I can feel it driving the Barth and two bikes that are so ratty that we don't even lock them hoping someone will steal them. Which makes our Barth APPROX 51ft 6 and 11/32 inches long to the last bike pedal. BUT WE LOVE IT

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Love it, Tom. Make it an acronym. That will be short enough, maybe Big Grin
Hum

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice signature for sure!

Personally I thought the grammar and spelling were excellent, the formatting good but the plot was a little weak. I'm looking forward to the full-length sequel. ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5184 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
I thought that that was just the "trailer" for the full length feature. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
I guess I'll have to work on that.

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bill NY for "preserving" it, it's a masterpiece. Big Grin

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Thank you Bill NY for "preserving" it, it's a masterpiece. Big Grin
Thumbs Up Agreed. ROTFLMAO

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post