Barthmobile Portal
monarch

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/8271069061

12-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Lloyd
monarch
where does the monarch fit in above the breackaway and before the regency or where sorrey im new to Barths thanks Lloyd..
12-29-2005, 10:52 PM
davebowers
Hi Lloyd,

Hi Lloyd,

That is our assumption based on new prices etc. However, some of the Monarch I have seen are very awesome coaches. I have not been able to identify the exact difference. Most of the Regencys I have seen have been on Gillig full air ride, but I have also seen them on Sparton K-2 Mountain Master chassis also. I belive, (and someone correct me if I am wrong) that all of the Monarch I have seen have been the Cummins/Spartan combo.

------------------

12-29-2005, 11:11 PM
Gunner
My faulty memory says the "Sovereign" reigned (can't resist!) in the '90s - in place of the Regency?? When my coach was built in late '96 I understood the Spartan K2 Mountain Master was the only chassis option; the 8.3 Turbo/IC 325 Cummins or the 400hp Cummins were the factory preferred options with a Caterpillar available. At that time the Monarch was the only speculative model I saw. Mine is a "special order" but was essentially a Monarch body; the cherry cabinets were referred to by Barth as "Regency Style" - no handles or visible hardware.

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood