Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Compartment Door Keys
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Compartment Door Keys
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Turbodoc
posted
I have a 1986 Barth Regal 28'. I've lost the keys to the compartment doors. Any suggestions on how I can get another one? They are not Southco Locks (See profile picture)

Thanks!

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

Posts: 59 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Member Since: 02-20-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southco will send them to you,#715, I just stopped my the local RV shop and picked one up this morning. Good luck.

kenpartney@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 21 | Location: Oak View, Ca. | Member Since: 09-23-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turbodoc:
(See profile picture)
What does this mean?

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Do they look like this?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Turbodoc
posted Hide Post
Yes Bill, they look like the one in your picture. What is yor Phone # or email?

http://barthmobile.com/groupee_files/avatars/7/5/1/7511065432/avatar.jpg

Thanks,

Larry 877-372-3076

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

Posts: 59 | Location: Amarillo, Texas | Member Since: 02-20-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
Donate two dollars to the site and I will send you one of my keys. I will send it as soon as Bill notifies me that the bank has recieved the funds.

Nah............Email me your address and it will go out as soon as I get home this evening.

If it doesn't work, Bill NY will give you back the two dollars. Smiler

If it doesn't work, it will at least be a starting point for the locksmith.

In the meantime, I will take my remaining key to the lock shop and see if they can identify it when they make me a new one. They are pretty good. The last key they duped was for a 92 BMW motorcycle, and the blank was for a 1937 Mercedes. Oh Oh...........thread drift.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Turbodoc
posted Hide Post
Okay! I'll make a donation!

Can you send it to Las Vegas by This weekend?

Larry A. Barry DDS
Reserve Mini Storage
5150 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas NV 89118

No big deal if you can't. I just happen to be flying over there this Thursday to work on the beastmaster.

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

posted Hide Post
Okay I sent Bill_NY@barthmobile.com $50 via paypal! Now everyone kick in something for the cause!

Posts: 4 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 02-20-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I will get home late, but I live near a late Post Office, so it will to out tonight.

quote:
I just happen to be flying over there this Thursday to work on the beastmaster.

Ummmm...........wanna drift the thread a little on that?

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay! I'll make a donation!
Thank you for your donation.

Do you have 2 screen names, are you A.K.A. "Viper"?

I can not help but notice the same state and sign-up dates.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

It went out earlier, as Susan was going downtown before the PO closed. You should have it by the weekend.

BTW, FWIW, the key I kept is marked Chicago Lock Company and has the number 1101X stamped on it. It doesn't look like a hand job.

Picture of Turbodoc
posted Hide Post
Thank you so very much! I'll keep you posted on my adventures.

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

Picture of Turbodoc
posted Hide Post
I found my keys in Las Vegas! Yeah Baby!

Bill H.-Thanks for the key-it worked! I'll send it back to you ASAP.

Larry A. Barry DDS
2006 Tiffin Zephyr
NV5I

Picture of birddog
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where to get the whole latch assembly?
It's the same one pictured in this post. Any help will be appreciated.
Rick

Posts: 29 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Member Since: 03-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by birddog:
Does anyone know where to get the whole latch assembly?
It's the same one pictured in this post. Any help will be appreciated.
Rick

Foretravel used the same latch. Lift the picture and send an E mail to them. Don't tell them it's not a Foretravel. Smiler

Share results here, if you would.