Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Regency Tail Lights
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Regency Tail Lights
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
While we are having the Barth repainted, I decided to replace the tail lights since the chrome frames were in very bad shape. The lights all work fine and the lens were ok but faded over the years. The original light assemblies were all made by Monarch. Monarch has been bought by Grote. I contacted Grote and found new assemblies at a reasonable price, less than $40.00 per side, while they will not sell direct, they told me a local supplier. You can get the turn signal in amber or red if you want a more modern look.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
What year and model is the coach?

Mine have no chrome. Can you post a picture of yours?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Bill H, My Barth is a 1993 Regency, 32 foot, on a Gillig chassis. I took a picture of the tail lights but do not know how to attach to this post. Somebody help. My old tail lights were monarch. The following numbers are molded into the parts frame 5129, tail-stop-turn 9074, backup 9075. Go to grote.com, under marine and RV lighting part no. 52112 LH and 52122 RH are the parts I am using. They also have several others that are the same size, one with a white ABS frame that could be painted to match the coach.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Bill H, My Barth is a 1993 Regency, 32 foot, on a Gillig chassis.

OK. Perhaps that information could be in your signature.

quote:
I took a picture of the tail lights but do not know how to attach to this post. Somebody help.

Sure. Send them to me at billat908@yahoo.com and I will post them here. To learn how to post pictures yourself, Dave's post, http://barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/...131081232#7131081232 should clear it up.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post

Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill H., now I have to learn to make it smaller