Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    1970 barth
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1970 barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have located what is said to be 1970 Barth. The only id numbers are pe320f118840. Any help on make and size would help. Thank You.

Posts: 2 | Location: kansas | Member Since: 01-21-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
The make, obviously, is BARTH.
The size is easily determined with a tape measure (or approximated by counting paces alongside).

Be aware that, while most interior and chassis components can be replaced, there is no known source for the 14-16" high windshields.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to be so vague I not seen the motorhome yet. I will see it in person later thanks for help.

Posts: 2 | Location: kansas | Member Since: 01-21-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im about to buy a 1979 24 footer do they have the 14 -16" high windshields?

Posts: 16 | Location: Pensacola, FL | Member Since: 09-26-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justin:
Im about to buy a 1979 24 footer do they have the 14 -16" high windshields?
Nope, you should be okay. Only the first couple years had the small windshields.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted Hide Post
Here's text of a message I sent last March on the subject of short windshields --

"I had an interest in a coach with the short windshield, and the seller turned me on to a glass shop that claims to have replacements available --

Cheryl L. Bunnell
RV GLASS SOLUTIONS
Phone 888-777-6778 ext 110
Fax 888-777-6603

I exchanged emails with Cheryl, even sent her a photo of the coach. She claims to have replacement glass, no problem. I didn't buy the coach so I don't have any first-hand experience, but Barthers with this need ought to give her a call."

Posts: 39 | Location: Seattle, WA | Member Since: 09-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
posted Hide Post
Was that the 1970 on Craigslist that was in Monroe??

Posts: 38 | Location: Centralia, Washington | Member Since: 01-12-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Roger, I hope you proved me wrong.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post