Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    water fill
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

water fill
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
posted
can anyone tell me how to fill the fresh water tank. All I find is the city water connection
Thanks
Glenn

Posts: 14 | Location: KcMo | Member Since: 02-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Glenn,

If you have only one inlet on the side of your coach, then it would be "city water". You should have a control panel inside, probably above you entry door. On that panel is a water fill switch. This switch opens a valve to fill the tank. You should hear a beeping sound when the tank is full.

Good luck. Bill

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Glen,
If your looking for a direct fill, it may be behind a small square locked access door. On mine it has a different key than all the others. I've never used it though, only use the auto fill, as described above, by Bill

------------------

89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the setup as described with the fill switch above the door. Problem is that when I throw the switch, all it does is beep like its done.. Where is the first place to look? It is the solenoid or the sending unit. Auto fill seems to be the way to go

------------------
Russell and Donna
1988 33' Barth Regal
Gibson Exhaust, Bilsteins, ipd sway bar

[This message has been edited by kc_rusty (edited March 23, 2004).]

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
The sensor for the auto fill is no the top of the FW tank as shown in the very top edge of the picture (wires just sticking out).
https://www.barthmobile.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000522.html
You can unplug them and see if that is the problem. Be careful with the panel, you don't want to wipe it out like happened to Jim.
https://www.barthmobile.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000554.html
Good luck

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post