Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    FRESH WATTER TANK
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

FRESH WATTER TANK
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
I JUST STARTED ON THE MH TODAY GETTING READY TO WORK ON IT. WENT TO FILL WATER TANK ON MANUAL WATER, CAME OUT OF TOP OF TANK AND RAN DOWN SIDES.I THINK THIS MOTOR HOME WAS NEVER DRY CAMPED .ALL WAYS HOOKED UP TO WATER AND ELECTRIC.
I TOOK OFF THE MANUAL FILL IT WAS NOT THREADED INTO ANYTHING JUST HAD THREAD SEALER ON IT .HOW IS IT ATTACHED TO THE TANK?DO I CUT THE FLOOR OVER THE TANK OR DROP FROM BOTTOM.ALSO HOW DOES AUTO FILL WORK?PUT ON AUTO FILL NOTHING HAPPENED.
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Lenny, Although it says autofill on our coach there is a valve next to the tank in the water compartment that must be open for the autofill to work properly.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DO ALL WATER COMPARTMENTS HAVE ANTIFREEZE VALVE TANK BYPASS VALVE O WHAT THE HECK EIGHT VALVES TWO PUMPS A HEATER AND THREE DUMPS?
LENNY

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANKS NICK THAT WORKS. GREAT TO HAVE A COMPUTER THAT CAN HOBBLE OUT TO THE MH. I HAVE 3IN.CLEARANCE ON TOP GUESS I WILL CUT THE FLOOR.
LENNY

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B