Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Regency Floor Thickness
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Regency Floor Thickness
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
My 93 Regency has lost most of the rivets and screws that connected the fresh water tank enclosure to the floor of the coach. The enclosure is steel and it appears the underside of the floor is aluminum. Of course the steel screws corroded away and now I have to install bolts through the floor to reattach the thing. It has 20 holes where the screws or rivests used to be on the lip of the steel. Any idea how thick this floor was? I intend to install stainless fender washers and bolts to reattach it. Just looking for how long a bolt to buy.
Thanks,

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
I was surprised to find 2" foam in the floor above the aluminum, then 3/4 plywood. This was on a 1996 command center.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
There is a 5 to 6 square that I found on the passenger side floor over the second polutnion pump ( California specs.) that is alum foam ply and carpet. Who new.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post