Barthmobile Portal
furnace blower replacement

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/6831045712

11-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Don Scalzo
furnace blower replacement
We (Bob the owner of the storage yard) just completed the replacement of the blower motor.
Fortunately it came with a plastic fan or we would never completed the installation. This is not an easy job, though not impossable. The plastic blower allowed for a bit of squeezing it in.
12-16-2006, 10:25 PM
ken robbins
quote:
Originally posted by Don Scalzo:
We (Bob the owner of the storage yard) just completed the replacement of the blower motor.
Fortunately it came with a plastic fan or we would never completed the installation. This is not an easy job, though not impossable. The plastic blower allowed for a bit of squeezing it in.

Hi, My Regal furnace motor makes a noise when it first comes on. I need to replace the motor. It is a Hydro-flame 8500. Did you have to pull the whole furnace or were you able to pull the motor and fan leaving the furnace in the coach? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, wish I could afford your Breakaway. Ken
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Don Scalzo
We did not remove the furnace. Went to Hydraf lames website, located a dealer who had a motor with a plastic fan. Not an easy job.