Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    DASH AIR CONTROL PANEL
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

DASH AIR CONTROL PANEL
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Can anyone tell me what Barth used for A/C controls , It looks like a Mopar item but they dont have any records of that ? Also Windsheilds ??? THANX MARTY

Posts: 12 | Location: Queen Creek Az. | Member Since: 09-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
I caught an airborne Ring-necked Pheasant through the windshield of my '86 Regal. The next (Kansas) town's window-glass repair shop had one in stock. Said it was the same as trucks??? Inexpensive, too.

------------------
1997 custom 38'; Spartan w/325hp Cummins; special Sikkens paint: Black Sapphire/Blue/Silver

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Marty,

For windshield go to the front page of the forum and look at the bottom you will see archives. Look for the archive you will find all you need to know on the Barth windshield, how much you should pay, etc. etc.

So Gunner, how did you serve up the pheasant. I know a great wild rice, roasted almond side dish that is boffo with pheasant meat. Have to filter out the safetly glass though..

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
The older gas powerrd Barths had a add on heater and air cond made by ASA, long out of business. About one and half years ago I found a set of controls made by Chrysler that matched perfect except one of the air cond position buttons is now mislabled. Found at RV Salvage in Elkhart, IN., there was one other and I should have taken it also.

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
If you're interested in checking out truck salvage yards for a windshield, you'd be looking for a '70's - '80's Chevy/GMC Astro cabover tractor....same winshield, and tens of thousands of these tractors were built:

Look at:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.capec...ar%25202/DEM2TT.htm& h=366&w=550&sz=43&tbnid=fdnlkOJ3d0IJ:&tbnh=86&tbnw=129&start=6&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgmc%2Bastro%2Bcabover%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post