Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Ride Height Specs (Attn: Bill H )
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ride Height Specs (Attn: Bill H )
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a 1988 28' Regal.

Would you please send your ride height chart? I'm about to put this thing in the shop and I want to get it right the first time.

It would be greatly appreciated!

john.stippick@shawgrp.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Houston, Texas | Member Since: 03-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
You've got mail.

You might also want to look at my earlier post on alignment specs.

But, most importantly, do not have alignment done until both front and rear ride height are correct. It all works together. Some of the bad rep that P30s have acquired is due to poor attention paid to ride height and alignment.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Bill

could yiu send me the height chart for 1983 P30 25ft Chev 454

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Bill I did not get done -----my address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again

Charles

[This message has been edited by bill h (edited September 18, 2004).]

Posts: 63 | Location: Winona Lake, IN | Member Since: 04-18-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pay attention to Bill H's comment about timing of alignment relative to ride height adjustment.

We just did ours his way and it drives like it's on rails! Smooth & straight.

Posts: 22 | Location: Houston, Texas | Member Since: 03-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also need ride heights to I put all new air bags in . my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks James ps 1979 p30 29 ft.

Posts: 29 | Location: Alton Mo. | Member Since: 05-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry wrong email xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com thanks James

Posts: 29 | Location: Alton Mo. | Member Since: 05-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just found this thread. Bill, would you be so kind as to email me your ride height specs at cebula@sisna.com?

Many thanks.

Posts: 142 | Location: Garden Grove, CA | Member Since: 06-09-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Relative:
Just found this thread. Bill, would you be so kind as to email me your ride height specs?

Many thanks.

You've got mail.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gebeclh
posted Hide Post
Bill H,

Would you possibly have specs for a 1992 30' Breakaway? Our has a slight squat to it, and am wondering what it should be. This info will guide me in the decision making process as to my next move. Possibly re-springing, adding air bags, or maybe air-shocks. What do you think.

I would appreciate any guidance you can send this way.

------------------
"The Moose Is Loose"

Posts: 16 | Location: Coon Rapids, Mn, USA | Member Since: 04-13-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gebeclh:
Bill H,

Would you possibly have specs for a 1992 30' Breakaway?

No, sorry, my only experience or information is with the Chevy gas chassis. Perhaps Spartan would have some figures.