Barthmobile Portal
New Drawer Fronts

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/621101931

08-06-2009, 01:20 PM
bill h
New Drawer Fronts
FWIW....For those of you who want to make a matching drawer front or cabinet door, WWW.Rockler.com has a half-price sale on the router bit (29340) that looks like it will duplicate the drawer and cabined door edges on my Barth and probably some others.

It comes with a smaller bearing so you can properly match the beading on the inner and outer edge. Rockler's bits are made in Taiwan, and are not up to Whiteside quality, but are pretty good for the money. They are made in a different factory than the Taiwanese Porter bits, but seem to be of similar quality. They are way better than the Chinese offerings, and cut cherry pretty well if you have a steady feed on a good table.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
08-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Rusty
Note that part has a 1/2" shaft.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields