Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    well it happend(lighting hit)
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

well it happend(lighting hit)
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Lenny:

sorry to hear about your problems.

I live just South of Tallahassee in St. Marks.

If you need a place to park the Barth. I have power and sewer hookup and Bedroom for as long as you need to get her fixed.

ED

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
so glad you did not get hurt and nothing caught on fire. Wish we could help, it is not easy to be away from home and "loose" your home on wheels.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Lenny:

We live 20 miles south of Tallahassee in St. Marks just off of 98.

If you can get your bus here we have power and sewer hookup and even a spare bedroom if that will help and ease the costs.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Really it is not that bad so far. remember I asked how long a set of house batteries would last with out charging . It has been a week since it has been driven. Am still using some lights at night and still have 12.2 volts that is a good sign.I hope.
They got some parts in today maybe the rest Tuesday. We are going to Nicks as soon as it gets fixed. WE really like this campground, management is very helpful they are taking Judy shopping Friday.It is also the cheapest
lenny
PS HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUNG GUYS AT nicks to many old pepplr spell that one

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deb and ED thanks for the offer it has not been bad yet/
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
At 12.2 volts your batteries are 1/2 discharged. Best not to take them any lower, it will affect the long term life of them.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still parts should be here Tuesday. No air and hot. still trying to get to Nicks even Saturday or before maybe Sunday or who knows just need parts dometic made orphan refrigerator made in 2006 or 2007 only year they made one" no part numbers. Heart is not the fastest. Nationwide is very slow they have to do things one way or else nothing gets done.take a picture of a part that looks good......
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

posted Hide Post
wensday they will start checking things out Lord willing be on tge raod soon see you at Nicks
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Good luck Lenny!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THAT ADVENTURE IS OVER .HAD a lot of fun at Nicks house and started back on vacation after the orgy and debauchery went to fuel up and one half of the gas cap went inside the tank and I was holding the other half. am back on the coast in Carabell .Think WE will go back to have my oil leak fiked at $50 less an hour it will save me a few hundred maby I will do it home .I will check how much we are leaking thought it was more on the ground .let you know after the weekend
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B