Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Nobi Basement door sensor and alarm
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Nobi Basement door sensor and alarm
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Just to see if I could get the alarm to work again, I would like to know if anyone got the old Nobi alarm system to work?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Kevin, maybe this will help.

NoBi Security & Fire Systems
(574) 295-5765
2506 Middlebury Street, Elkhart, IN 46516-5512

www.nobicorp.com

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with Nobi Security Systems and they assured me that they have NOTHING in their inventory relating to the systems in any of the Barths.....all gone. I am trying to locate keys, #AR508.
We're going to keep the security system as a novelty but would love to get the keys to it.
Anyone who is getting rid of their systems and has the keys with this number, please let us know.
Thanks-

Posts: 77 | Location: IN | Member Since: 09-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
The Nobi alarm key on my coach is a dead ringer for this one, ADEMCO HONEYWELL ALARM PANEL LOCK & KEY 4073LHK1365 custom order #4073 NEW QTY-6
Be the first to write a review
| Add to watch list
Seller : componenttradersllc (4468 ) 100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller | See other items | Visit store: componenttradersllc

This is on eBay. Worst case is remove the lock and replace the whole thing. Says he has 6 and to make an offer.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post