Barthmobile Portal
Driver Manuals

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3631087061/m/5091008061

05-21-2003, 11:36 AM
Scuba Guy
Driver Manuals
This question appears to be redundant, but I just wanted to be sure. I just purchased an '89 40 ft. Regency. Couldn't believe the wealth of manuals, appliance documentation, and schematics. BUT, no operator manuals to tell me what all the switches, and knobs, etc. are on the driver dash board. No manuals on the panel that is above the dash on the shotgun seat side of the coach. I assume some are related to shore power. Does anyone have anything resembling a manual for all this? Am willing to share any and all of what I have.

If you have a similar coach, and have some experience with all this...I would love to get your help. My e-mail address is Scubawaco@aol.com. HELP!
05-22-2003, 01:19 AM
davebowers
Ed Gilmore MEdGilmore@aol.com has a coach just like yours. He has been very eager to help others.

This is a picture of Ed's 40 footer while he volunteered at the Salt Lake City winter Olympics.

While I am blabbing about Ed's 40 footer check out this great paint job.

He bought the coach from Caterpillar Corp.
05-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Al Benton
Hi ScubaGuy,
I have a unit similiar to yours (I think). I have a 1988 Barth Regency 40' with a 300HP Turbo Charged Cat engine. MD670 Allison Tranny. Maybe I can answer some of your questions.

Thanks and welcome to the Barth Community.

Al Benton